ZOLYNELIS Set of herbs and fruit teas 60pcs.(6x10psc.)

FRUIT TEA WITH STRAWBERRY AND MANGO
Ingredients: rose hips 38%, apple fruit 27.5%, natural flavors 8.5%, thorn fruit 7%, orange peel 5%, roasted chicory root 4%, lemongrass 3%, licorice root 3%, strawberry fruit 2%, mango fruit 1%, sweet stevia leaves 1%.
Contains licorice - hypertensive patients should use in moderation.
    
FRUIT TEA WITH PINEAPPLE AND PEARS
Ingredients: Apple Fruit 46.8%, White Rose Flower 15%, Natural Flavors 8.2%, Roasted Chicory Root 8%, Thorn Fruit 8%, Rose Flower 6%, Citric Acid 2%, Orange Peel 2%, lemon peel 1%, pear fruit 1%, pineapple fruit 1%, sweet stevia leaves 1%.
   
 YERBA MATE WITH ORANGES AND GUARANA
Herb tea
Ingredients: holly leaves 40%, green tea 34%, orange peel 10%, licorice root 8%, natural flavors 6%, guarana fruit 2%.
Contains licorice - hypertensive patients should use in moderation.
   
 CHAMOMILE FLOWERS AND CUMIN FRUITS
Herb tea
Ingredients: chamomile flowers 85%, cumin fruit 15%.
   
 MELISSA LEAVES AND LINDEN BLOSSOMS
Herb tea
Ingredients: lemon balm leaves 80%, lime blossoms 20%.
   
 GREEN TEA WITH PEPPER MINT
Green tea with peppermint
Ingredients: green tea 70%, peppermint leaves 30%.

Manufacturer: UAB, Acorus Calamus, Lithuania.

ZOLYNELIS Set of herbs and fruit teas 60pcs.(6x10psc.)

SKU: 581
$12.99Price